Iowa State vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
ISU vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 3 Iowa Hawkeyes (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
ISU vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+810) | IOWA: (-1350)
Spread: ISU: +13.5 (-118) | IOWA: -13.5 (-104)
Total: 158.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+12000) | IOWA: (+1100)
ISU vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 19.9%
ISU vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Iowa defeated Iowa State, 84-68, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 12, 2019.
– Iowa is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
– Iowa State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
– Iowa State lost to South Dakota State, 71-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
– Iowa defeated North Carolina, 93-80, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.