Iowa State vs WVU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
ISU vs WVU Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (1-3, 0-1 Big 12) vs. No. 8 West Virginia Mountaineers (6-1, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
ISU vs WVU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+1100) | WVU: (-2200)
Spread: ISU: +15.5 (-118) | WVU: -15.5 (-104)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (46%) | WVU: (54%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+18000) | WVU: (+1500)
ISU vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 22.1%
West Virginia: 77.9%
ISU vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 77-71, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two teams on March 3, 2020.
– West Virginia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
– West Virginia is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
– Iowa State lost to Kansas State, 74-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
– West Virginia defeated Richmond, 87-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.