Jack Hermansson vs Marvin Vettori Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 16
Hermansson vs Vettori Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 16 — Middleweight Main Event Bout
Jack "The Joker" Hermansson (21-5-0, 11 KOs, 6 Submissions) vs. Marvin "The Italian Dream" Vettori (15-4-1, 2 KOs, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Hermansson vs Vettori Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 16 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Jack Hermansson: (+116)
– Marvin Vettori: (-142)
Method of Victory:
Hermansson vs Vettori method of victory prop bets will be updated when available.
Hermansson vs Vettori Prediction
UFC Vegas 16 Hermansson vs. Vettori prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jack Hermansson (71%)
Method of Victory: Submission (57%)
Hermansson vs Vettori Betting Trends & Stats
– Jack Hermansson defeated Kelvin Gastelum, by submission, in his most recent fight on July 18, 2020.
– Marvin Vettori defeated Karl Roberson, by submission, in his most recent fight on June 13, 2020.
– Hermansson averages 5.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Vettori averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Hermansson averages 2.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
– Vettori averages 2.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
– Hermansson averages 2.19 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
– Vettori has an 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.