Jose Aldo vs Marlon Vera Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 17
Jose Aldo vs Chito Vera Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 17 — Bantamweight Bout
Jose "Junior" Aldo (28-7-0, 17 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera (16-6-1, 6 KO, 8 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Aldo vs Vera Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 17 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Jose Aldo: (-152)
– Marlon Vera: (+124)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Aldo by KO/TKO: (+440)
– Aldo by Points: (+125)
– Aldo by Submission: (+2100)
– Vera by KO/TKO: (+460)
– Vera by Points: (+310)
– Vera by Submission: (+1000)
Aldo vs Vera Prediction
UFC Vegas 17 Aldo-Vera prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jose Aldo (62%)
Method of Victory: Decision (64%)
Aldo vs Vera Betting Trends & Stats
– Jose Aldo lost to Petr Yan, by TKO, in his most recent fight on July11, 2020.
– Marlon Vera defeated Sean O'Malley, by TKO, in his most recent fight on August 15, 2020.
– Aldo averages 3.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
– Vera averages 3.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Aldo averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
– Vera averages 4.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
– Aldo has a 90% takedown defense rate.
– Vera averages 0.86 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.