Kansas vs Kansas State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Kansas vs KSU Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Kansas Jayhawks (0-4, 0-3 Big 12) vs. No. 20 Kansas State Wildcats (3-1, 3-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Kansas vs KSU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: KU: (+820) | KSU: (-1600)
Spread: KU: +19.5 (-106) | KSU: -19.5 (-114)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (N/A) | KSU: (N/A)
Kansas vs KSU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas: (5.0%) | Kansas State: (95.0%)
Kansas vs KSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Kansas State defeated Kansas, 38-10, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
– Kansas State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
– Kansas State is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
– Kansas State is 12-3 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
– West Virginia defeated Kansas, 38-17, at home in Week 7.
– Kansas State defeated TCU, 21-14, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.