LSU vs Florida Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
LSU vs Florida Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
LSU Tigers (3-5, 3-5 SEC) vs. No. 6 Florida Gators (8-1, 8-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
LSU vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+880) | FLA: (-1800)
Spread: LSU: +24.5 (-115) | FLA: -24.5 (-105)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (53%) | FLA: (47%)
LSU vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: LSU: (14.1%) | Florida: (85.9%)
LSU vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Florida is 33-30-3 all-time against LSU, but the Tigers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 42-28, on Oct. 12, 2019.
– LSU is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of LSU's last five road games.
– Florida has won each of its last 10 home games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last six games against LSU.
– LSU lost to Alabama, 55-17, in its most recent game.
– Florida defeated Tennessee, 31-19, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.