Manchester City vs Liverpool Odds, Prediction, Line, Spread, Date, Start Time, EPL Stream & How to Watch
Manchester City vs Liverpool Match Info, Location & Start Time
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer
Manchester City (3-2-1, 11 points) vs. Liverpool (5-1-1, 16 points)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium — Manchester, England
Manchester City vs Liverpool Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MNC: (-110) | LIV: (+240) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: MNC: -1 (+230) | LIV: +1 (-110)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-154)
Team to Score the First Goal: MNC: (-170) | LIV: (+130) I NO GOALS: (+1800)
Manchester City vs Liverpool Prediction & Expert Picks
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester City Wins
Percentages: Manchester CIty (54%) | Liverpool (25%) | Draw (22%)
Manchester City vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
– Manchester City is currently in 10th place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 3-2-1 (W-D-L) record and a plus-1 point differential.
– Liverpool is currently in first place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 5-1-1 record and a plus-2 point differential.
– Manchester City defeated Liverpool, 4-0, in the most recent EPL meeting between these two on July 2, 2020.
– Manchester City is 2-2-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Liverpool.
– Manchester City is 4-1-0 in its last five Premier League matchups this season.
– Liverpool is 4-1-0 in its last five Premier League matchups this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.