Manchester United vs West Brom Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
Manchester United vs West Brom Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 9
Manchester United (3-1-3, 10 points) vs. West Bromwich Albion (0-3-5, 3 points)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford — Manchester, England
Coverage: BT Sport
Manchester United vs West Brom Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAN: (-320) | WBA: (+900) | DRAW: (+440)
Spread: MAN: -1 (-105) | WBA: +1 (+260)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-154) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAN: (-360) | WBA: (+300) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Manchester United vs West Brom Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Man United (77%) | West Brom (7%) | Draw (16%)
Manchester United vs West Brom Betting Trends & Stats
– Manchester United sits in 14th place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 3-1-3 record (10 points) and a minus-two goal differential.
– West Brom sits in 18th place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 0-3-5 record (3 points) and a minus-11 goal differential.
– Man United is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– West Brom is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Man United is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against West Brom.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.