Michigan vs Iowa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
Michigan vs Iowa Week 16 Game Info
Week 16 College Football Game
Michigan Wolverines (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-2, 6-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Michigan vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: MICH: +12.5 (-106) | IOWA: -12.5 (-114)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (11%) | IOWA: (89%)
Michigan vs Iowa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan: (19.8%) | Iowa: (80.2%)
Michigan vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Michigan is 42-15-4 all-time against Iowa and the Wolverines wone the most recent head-to-head matchup, 10-3, on Oct. 5, 2019.
– Michigan is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Michigan’s last nine road games.
– Iowa is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Iowa’s last five games against Michigan.
– Michigan lost to Penn State, 27-17, in its most recent game.
– Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 28-7, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.