Michigan vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Michigan vs Ohio State Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Michigan Wolverines (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-0, 5-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Michigan vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+1300) | OSU: (-4500)
Spread: MICH: +29.5 (-110) | OSU: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (23%) | OSU: (77%)
Michigan vs Ohio State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan: (5.1%) | Ohio State: (94.9%)
Michigan vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Michigan is 58-51-6 all-time against Ohio State, but the Buckeyes won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 56-27, on Nov. 30, 2019.
– Michigan is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Ohio State.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Michigan's last nine road games.
– Ohio State is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Ohio State's last seven games against Michigan.
– Michigan lost to Penn State, 27-17, in its most recent game.
– Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 52-12, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.