Minnesota vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Football Week 16 Game Info
College Football Week 16
Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-3, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium — Madison, WI
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+420) | WISC: (-600)
Spread: MINN: +12.5 (-110) | WISC: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (18%) | WISC: (19%)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Minnesota (11.2%) | Wisconsin (88.8%)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin defeated Minnesota, 38-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on November 30, 2019.
– Wisconsin is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
– Wisconsin is 9-1 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
– Wisconsin is 61-60-8 in the 129 all-time head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
– Minnesota defeated Nebraska, 24-17, on the road Week 15.
– Wisconsin lost to then-No. 16 Iowa, 28-7, on the road in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.