Northwestern vs Wisconsin Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-6, 3-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (11-3, 5-2 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI Coverage:
Coverage:Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+590) | WIS: (-850)
Spread: NW: +11.5 (-112) | WIS: -11.5 (-108) Total:
Total:134.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (22%) | WIS: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (+10000) | WIS: (+1700)
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern: 17.9% Wisconsin: 82.1%
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin defeated Northwestern, 63-48, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
– Wisconsin is 80-43 all-time in 123 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
– Wisconsin is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Northwestern.
– Northwestern is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Wisconsin.
– The total has hit the under in six of Wisconsin's last nine games against a Big Ten opponent.
– Northwestern lost to Iowa, 96-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
– Wisconsin defeated Rutgers, 60-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.