Oklahoma vs Baylor Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (6-2, 2-1 Big 12) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (9-0, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Oklahoma vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+530) | BAY: (-770)
Spread: OKLA: +10.5 (-105) | BAY: -10.5 (-115)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (34%) | BAY: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+8000) | BAY: (+700)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Baylor defeated Oklahoma, 65-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
– Oklahoma is 43-18 all-time in 61 head-to-head games against Baylor.
– Baylor is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Oklahoma.
– Oklahoma is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Baylor.
– The total has hit the under in each of Baylor's last five games against Oklahoma.
– Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 75-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Baylor defeated Iowa State, 76-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.