Ole Miss vs Indiana Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Outback Bowl Game
Ole Miss vs Indiana 2020 Outback Bowl Game Info
Outback Bowl Game
Ole Miss Rebels (4-5) vs. No. 11 Indiana Hoosiers (6-1)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Ole Miss vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+194) | IND: (-245)
Spread: MISS: +6.5 (-110) | IND: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | IND: (N/A)
Ole Miss vs Indiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ole Miss: (26.8%) | Indiana: (73.2%)
Ole Miss vs Indiana Strength of Schedule
– Ole Miss went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Indiana went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Ole Miss vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– These two teams have never played head-to-head.
– The total has hit the over in six of Ole Miss' last nine games.
– Indiana is 8-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
– Ole Miss lost to LSU, 53-48, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
– Indiana defeated Wisconsin, 14-6, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.