Oregon vs Iowa State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl Game
Oregon vs Iowa State 2020 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl Game Info
PlayStation Fiesta Bowl Game
No. 25 Oregon Ducks (4-2) vs. No. 10 Iowa State Cyclones (8-3)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Oregon vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+164) | IAST: (-205)
Spread: ORE: +4.5 (-112) | IAST: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | IAST: (N/A)
Oregon vs Iowa State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (49.1%) | Iowa State: (50.9%)
Oregon vs Iowa State Strength of Schedule
– Oregon went 1-0 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Iowa State went 2-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Oregon vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– These two teams have never played head-to-head.
– Oregon is 16-3 straight up in its last 19 games.
– Iowa State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– Oregon defeated USC, 31-24, in the Pac-12 Championship in its most recent game on Dec. 18, 2020.
– Iowa State lost to Oklahoma, 27-21, in the Big 12 Championship its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.