Purdue vs Michigan State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Purdue vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (7-5, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Michigan State Spartans (8-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Purdue vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+194) | MSU: (-235)
Spread: PUR: +5.5 (-115) | MSU: -5.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (14%) | MSU: (86%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+6500) | MSU: (+4000)
Purdue vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 64.4%
Purdue vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Purdue defeated Michigan State, 71-42, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 12, 2020.
– Purdue is 67-55 in its 122 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Michigan State.
– Michigan State is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Purdue.
– Purdue is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 13 of Purdue's last 20 games.
– Michigan State is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Michigan State's last five games against Purdue.
– Purdue lost to then-No. 15 Illinois, 66-58, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Michigan State defeated then-No. 15 Rutgers, 68-45, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.