Richmond vs Davidson Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Richmond vs Davidson Basketball Game Info
Richmond Spiders (6-2, 0-0 A 10) vs. Davidson Wildcats (5-3, 1-0 A 10)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John M. Belk Arena – Davidson, NC
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Richmond vs Davidson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICH: (-110) | DAV: (-106)
Spread: RICH: -1.5 (+102) | DAV: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICH: (60%) | DAV: (40%)
Odds to Win 2021 NCAAM National Championship: RICH: (+5500) | DAV: (+12000)
Richmond vs Davidson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Richmond vs Davidson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Richmond defeated Davidson, 80-63, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 3, 2020.
– Davidson is 35-18 in its 53 all-time head-to-head meetings with Richmond.
– Richmond is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Davidson.
– Richmond is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Davidson.
– The total has hit the over in nine of Richmond's last 13 games.
– Davidson is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in 11 of Davidson's last 16 games.
– Richmond lost to Hofstra, 76-71, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
– Davidson defeated Vanderbilt, 85-65, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.