Saint Peter's vs Canisius Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Basketball Game Info
Saint Peter's Peacocks (6-3, 3-1 MAAC) vs. Canisius Golden Griffins (1-3, 1-3 MAAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Koessler Athletic Center – Buffalo, NY
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SPU: (-188) | CAN: (+156)
Spread: SPU: -3.5 (-118) | CAN: +3.5 (-104)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SPU: (N/A) | CAN: (N/A)
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Peter's: 40.6%
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Saint Peter's defeated Canisius, 69-68, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
– Canisius is 40-36 in its 76 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Saint Peter's.
– Canisius is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Saint Peter's.
– Saint Peter's is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Saint Peter's is 0-6 ATS in its last six games against Canisius.
– Canisius is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Canisius' last six games.
– Saint Peter's defeated St. Francis (BKN), 70-64, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
– Canisius lost to Monmouth, 97-69, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.