Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Li Jingliang Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Fight Island 7
Ponzinibbio vs Jingliang Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 7 — Welterweight Bout
Santiago "Gente Boa" Ponzinibbio (27-3-0, 15 KOs, 6 Submissions) vs. Li "The Leech" Jingliang (17-6-0, 7 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 3 p.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ponzinibbio vs Jingliang Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 7 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Santiago Ponzinibbio: (-310)
– Li Jingliang: (+240)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Ponzinibbio by KO/TKO: (+125)
– Ponzinibbio by Points: (+250)
– Ponzinibbio by Submission: (+1000)
– Jingliang by KO/TKO: (+460)
– Jingliang by Points: (+650)
– Jingliang by Submission: (+2300)
Ponzinibbio vs Jingliang Prediction
UFC Fight Island 7 Ponzinibbio-Jingliang prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Santiago Ponzinibbio (90%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (55%)
Ponzinibbio vs Jingliang Betting Trends & Stats
– Santiago Ponzinibbio defeated Neil Magny, by KO, in his most recent fight on November 17, 2018.
– Li Jingliang lost to Neil Magny, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 7, 2020.
– Ponzinibbio averages 4.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
– Jingliang averages 4.51 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
– Ponzinibbio averages 4.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
– Jingliang averages 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
– Ponzinibbio has an 60% takedown defense rate.
– Jingliang averages 1.32 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 39% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.