Texas Tech vs Texas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Texas Tech vs Texas Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-3, 3-2 Big 12) vs. No. 4 Texas Longhorns (10-1, 4-0 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Texas Tech vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+114) | TEX: (-134)
Spread: TTU: +1.5 (-104) | TEX: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (24%) | TEX: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+3000) | TEX: (+1400)
Texas Tech vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 50.6%
Texas Tech vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Texas defeated Texas Tech, 68-58, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
– Texas is 80-60 in its 140 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
– Texas Tech is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Texas.
– Texas Tech is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Texas Tech's last five games.
– Texas is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Texas' last five games.
– Then-No. 18 Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 91-64, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Texas defeated West Virginia, 72-70, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.