Tulsa vs Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl Game
Tulsa vs Mississippi State 2020 Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl Game Info
Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl 2020
No. 22 Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-2) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-7)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Tulsa vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (-148) | MSST: (+120)
Spread: TLSA: -2.5 (-118) | MSST: +2.5 (-104)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
Tulsa vs Mississippi State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (60.6%) | Mississippi State: (39.4%)
Tulsa vs Mississippi State Strength of Schedule
– Tulsa went 0-1 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Mississippi State went 0-3 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Tulsa vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– This is the first all-time meeting between these two schools.
– Tulsa is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
– Tulsa is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
– Mississippi State is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Mississippi State's last nine games.
– Then-No. 23 Tulsa lost to then-No. 9 Cincinnati, 27-24, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
– Mississippi State defeated Missouri, 51-32, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.