USC Upstate vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
USC Upstate vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
South Carolina Upstate Spartans (0-7, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 8 Tennessee Volunteers (5-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
USC Upstate vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCST: (+3000) | TEN: (-100000)
Spread: SCST: +33.5 (-115) | TEN: -33.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCST: (6%) | TEN: (94%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SCST: (N/A) | TEN: (+2000)
USC Upstate vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC Upstate: 0.9%
USC Upstate vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Tennessee defeated South Carolina Upstate, 74-65, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 16, 2013.
– That is the only head-to-head game these teams have played against each other.
– Tennessee is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games
– The total has hit the under in 14 of Tennessee's last 21 home games.
– South Carolina Upstate lost to UNC-Greensboro, 65-57, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
– Tennessee defeated Saint Joseph's, 102-66, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.