Washington vs USC Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for Pac-12 Championship College Football Game
Washington vs USC Conference Championship Game Info
Pac-12 College Football Conference Championship
Washington Huskies (3-1, 3-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 15 USC Trojans (5-0, 5-0 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Washington vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+220) | USC: (-280)
Spread: WASH: +6.5 (-102) | USC: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: (15%) | USC: (85%)
Washington vs USC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington: (23.5%) | USC: (76.5%)
Washington vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Washington defeated USC, 28-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
– USC is 51-30-4 in the 85 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
– USC is 8-4 straight up in the last 12 head-to-head matchups with Washington.
– Washington is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against USC.
– The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last eight games.
– USC is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of USC's last five games.
– Then-No. 22 Washington lost to Stanford, 31-26, at home in its most recent game in Week 14.
– Then-No. 15 USC defeated UCLA, 43-38, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.