Wisconsin vs Michigan State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wisconsin vs Mich State Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (7-1, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Michigan State Spartans (6-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Wisconsin vs Mich State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-134) | MSU: (+114)
Spread: WIS: -1.5 (-118) | MSU: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: (50%) | MSU: (50%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+1900) | MSU: (+2000)
Wisconsin vs Mich State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 50.2%
Wisconsin vs Mich State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin defeated Michigan State, 64-63, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
– Michigan State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Wisconsin.
– Michigan State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Wisconsin.
– Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 67-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
– Michigan State lost to Northwestern, 79-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.