Jessica Andrade vs Katlyn Chookagian Odds, Prediction, Fight Info and Betting Insights for UFC fight Island 6
Andrade vs Chookagian Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 6 — FlyweightCo-Main EventJessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade (20-8-0, 7 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Katlyn "Blonde fighter" Chookagian (14-3-0, 2 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-to-last fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Andrade vs Chookagian Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 6 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline:
– Jessica Andrade (-168)
– Katlyn Chookagian (+136)
Method of Victory:
– Andrade by KO/TKO (+340)
– Andrade by Points (+210)
– Andrade by Submission (+600)
– Chookagian by KO/TKO (+1500)
– Chookagian by Points (+170)
– Chookagian by Submission (+2200)
Andrade vs Chookagian Prediction
UFC Fight Island 6 Ortega-Jung prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jessica Andrade
Method of Victory: Points
Andrade vs Chookagian Betting Trends and Stats
– Andrade lost to Rose Namajunas, by split decision, in her most recent bout on July 11, 2020.
– Chookagian defeated Antonina Shevchenko, by unanimous decision, in her most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
– Andrade averages 6.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
– Chookagian averages 4.19 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35 percent accuracy rate.
– Andrade averages 5.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
– Chookagian averages 4.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
– Andrade averages 3.02 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
– Chookagian has a 50 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.