North Carolina vs Miami Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
UNC vs Miami Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels (7-3, 6-3 ACC) vs. No. 10 Miami Hurricanes (8-1, 7-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
UNC vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+128) | MIAMI: (-158)
Spread: UNC: +3.5 (-124) | MIAMI: -3.5 (+102)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (59%) | MIAMI: (41%)
UNC vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Carolina: (32.3%) | Miami: (67.7%)
UNC vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– North Carolina defeated Miami, 28-25, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 7, 2019.
– Miami is 11-10-0 in the 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
– North Carolina is 3-2 straight up in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
– North Carolina is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last six games.
– Miami is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last six games.
– Then-No. 17 North Carolina defeated Western Carolina, 49-9, at home in Week 14.
– Then-No. 10 Miami defeated Duke, 48-0, on the road in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.