Golf Picks This Week to Win the 2020 Masters at Augusta National
Golf Picks for This Week
After a long delay of roughly 19 months, The Masters is finally here. Set to tee off tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 12, this will be a Masters unlike any other. The field is loaded, per usual, but the conditions and atmosphere will be entirely different.
With this Thursday's event rapidly approaching, let's take a look at what some of the industry experts have to say in their picks and predictions to win the 2020 Masters.
The Masters Picks & Predictions
Kyle Porter, of CBS Sports, is going with Jon Rahm as his top pick to win the 2020 Masters tournament.
Here's a look at the six expert staff members from PGATour.com that made their picks to win this year's Masters:
– Jason Sobel: Justin Thomas
– Ben Everill: Jason Day– Mike Glasscott: Justin Thomas– Sean Martin: Dustin Johnson
– Rob Bolton: Dustin Johnson
– Cameron Morfit: Brooks Koepka
Here's a look at the 12 expert staff members from Golf.com that made their picks to win this year's Masters Tournament:
– Nick Piastowski: Hideki Matsuyama– Sean Zak: Jason Day– Jonathan Wall: Tony Finau
– James Colgan: Rory McIlroy
– Tim Reilly: Dustin Johnson
– Josh Sens: Dustin Johnson
– Josh Berhow: Justin Thomas
– Andrew Tursky: Rickie Fowler
– Zephyr Melton: Bubba Watson
– Alan Bastable: Bubba Watson
– Dylan Dethier: Jason Day –
–Jessica Marksbury: Bryson DeChambeau
According to the current odds to win The Masters reflected on FanDuel Sportsbook, Bryson DeChambeau (+800) is the betting favorite to come out on top.
PGA Picks This Week
– Dustin Johnson (4)
– Justin Thomas (3)
– Bryson DeChambeau (2)
– Jason Day (3)
– Bubba Watson (2)
– Jon Rahm (1)
– Brooks Kopeka (1)
– Rickie Fowler (1)
– Tony Finau (1)
– Hideki Matsuyama (1)
– Rory McIlroy (1)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.